Your Wedding Magician For Hire
and Surrounding Areas
* Also available for Mr & Mr, Mrs & Mrs, Mr & Mrs & Mrs, etc.
Why Hire Paul As Your Wedding Magician?
Do you remember the dress? The food? The flowers?
Most people don’t. So how do you make your wedding unforgettable for everyone?
No one ever forgets how a good wedding magician makes them feel.
Make your wedding unforgettable for your guests.
Hire A Wedding Magician
Let someone else worry about entertaining your guests.
A magician and host can help, by making memories for your family and guests while you take the time to make your own.
Here are some popular packages Paul can offer:
Creating unforgettable memories for you, your family, and your guests
Wedding Magician Options
After The Ceremony
- It’s important that the main wedding party get the right photos, however, the other guests may be left waiting.
- A good magician will be able to seamlessly fill this gap with strolling magic.
- A magician can take the stress out of any organisation by entertaining the guests, bringing people together while the bride and groom find that perfect photo.
- Paul will entertain each group, encouraging other groups and people to merge in and join the fun. Paul will and amaze them with magic designed to break the ice and put your guests at ease.
The Wedding Breakfast
- Paul will move from table to table giving your guests an incredible performance they will remember for years to come.
- Working with your caterers and other staff, Paul ensures that any delays or pauses are covered by his world-class entertainment.
- Paul uses napkins, ropes, cards, coins, watches, forks, glasses… in fact, anything he can find. There is something special about seeing magic happen that close and Paul has never been caught yet.
After The Wedding Breakfast
- While the room is being changed from the wedding breakfast venue to the evening venue, your guests will want to relax and sit back. What better time to provide entertainment.
- Paul will move from group to group providing unforgettable memories for you and your guests.
- As evening guests arrive, Paul’s magic is the perfect way to help the new guests integrate with the group.
- A shared experience like an amazing and impossible magic trick is a fantastic way of ensuring different groups mingel well.
How It Works
Paul have years of theatrical and management training. This means he can also offer his services, at no additional charge, as a host or MC for your wedding celebration. A friendly but professional face to help organise guests and suppliers can take the stress away from the bride and groom – leaving them to enjoy the day as much as possible.
What You Get
A magical gift on the day
London Wedding Magician for hire.
Creating a Lasting and
If your enquiry is regarding children's magic, please go to www.magicpaul.co.uk