Your Wedding Magician For Hire
and Surrounding Areas
* Also available for Mr & Mr, Mrs & Mrs, Mr & Mrs & Mrs, etc.
Why Use A Wedding Magician?
Think back to the last few weddings you went to.
Do you remember the dress? The food? The flowers?
Most people don’t. So how do you make your wedding unforgettable for everyone?
No one ever forgets how a good wedding magician makes them feel.
Make your wedding unforgettable for your guests.
Hire A Wedding Magician
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. It should be stress-free, so you can relax and enjoy it.
Let someone else worry about entertaining your guests.
A magician and host can help, by making memories for your family and guests while you take the time to make your own.
Here are some popular packages Paul can offer:
Creating unforgettable memories for you, your family, and your guests
Wedding Magician Options and Prices
There are two ways of booking Paul for a wedding, by the hour, or for each section of the wedding. Each has it’s own benefits so I’ll list them below.
– There is a guarantee that Paul will entertain your guests for the section of the wedding you want him to, no matter what happens.
– Added peace of mind for you and your guests.
– Slightly more expensive than booking by the hour as extra time has been included in case your event is running late.
Experience has taught that wedding timings can be flexible and they rarely run to schedule. This is why this option is recommended. With this option, you have the confidence that your guests will be entertained no matter what happens. Less stress for you!
Usually, weddings have three main sections:
- The Reception
- The Breakfast
- The Evening Guest Reception
Paul charges as below:
|Two consecutive sections||£750|
|All three sections||£950|
Option 2 – Book By The Hour
– You can pick the start and end time and only pay for the time you need.
– other events will be booked around your times so Paul may have to leave precisely on time, so he can get to his next event.
|Up to 2 Hours||£450|
Paul has years of theatrical and management training. This means he can also offer his services, at no additional charge, as a host or MC for your wedding celebration. A friendly but professional face to help organise guests and suppliers can take the stress away from the bride and groom – leaving them to enjoy the day as much as possible.
What You Get
A magical gift on the day
Wedding Magician for hire.
Creating a Lasting and
If your enquiry is regarding children's magic, please go to www.magicpaul.co.uk