I’m Paul Longhurst
Your Wedding Magician
* Also available for Mr & Mr, Mrs & Mrs, Mr & Mrs & Mrs, etc.
Why hire Paul as your Wedding Magician?
Think back to the last few weddings you went to.
Do you remember the dress? The food? The flowers?
Most people don’t. So how do you make your wedding unforgettable for everyone?
No one ever forgets how a good wedding magician makes them feel.
Make your wedding unforgettable for your guests.
Hire a wedding magician.
Let someone else worry about entertaining your guests.
A magician and host can help, by making memories for your family and guests while you take the time to make your own.
Here are some suggested and popular packages I can offer:
Creating unforgettable memories for you, your family, and your guests
Wedding Magician Options
After the ceremony
- It’s important that the main wedding party get the right photos, however, the other guests may be left waiting.
- A good magician will be able to seamlessly fill this gap with strolling magic.
- A magician can take the stress out of any organisation by entertaining the guests, bringing people together while the bride and groom find that perfect photo.
- Paul will entertain each group, encouraging other groups and people to merge in and join the fun. Paul will and amaze them with magic designed to break the ice and put your guests at ease.
The Wedding Breakfast
- Paul will move from table to table giving your guests an incredible performance they will remember for years to come.
- Working with your caterers and other staff, Paul ensures that any delays or pauses are covered by his world-class entertainment.
- Paul uses napkins, ropes, cards, coins, watches, forks, glasses… in fact, anything he can find. There is something special about seeing magic happen that close and Paul has never been caught yet.
After the Wedding Breakfast
- While the room is being changed from the wedding breakfast venue to the evening venue, your guests will want to relax and sit back. What better time to provide entertainment.
- Paul will move from group to group providing unforgettable memories for you and your guests.
- As evening guests arrive, Paul’s magic is the perfect way to help the new guests integrate with the group.
- A shared experience like an amazing and impossible magic trick is a fantastic way of ensuring different groups mingel well.
How it works
Paul doesn’t book by the hour, experience has taught us this isn’t a good option for either party. With the best of intentions, weddings rarely run to schedule and a more flexible approach to the booking has always helped.
What You Get
You get his 100% commitment to make your wedding stress free for you and fun and memorable for your guests.
Paul will schedule some Phone, Skype or even face to face meetings to discuss how he can support your wedding as much as possible. A good wedding magician can offer much more than just entertainment.
Paul is a professional wedding magician and that means he relies on his services as his only source of income. We are proud of our history of 5-star reviews and testimonials, we have worked hard for them, and we intend to work to receive one from you as well. Paul will always go that extra mile to make a difference.
We are so confident you will be thrilled with Paul’s services that if for any reason you are not happy with him because of his skills, and you tell him on the day – you don’t have to pay anything over the booking fee.
A magical gift on the day
Paul will perform a special trick, just for you, the Bride and Groom, leaving you with an impossible and