Magician, Host and MC For Hire
and Surrounding Areas
Hello, I am a full-time professional magician, host and MC. Combining an extensive background in theatre, music and magic, I am able to create moments of wonder you will never forget.
I love creating unforgettable moments. People do not often have the opportunity to experience a miracle in their own hands and see it with their own eyes. It is a privilege to be able to provide this, and I use every tool at my disposal to ensure everyone gets this moment for themselves. Whether for one on one situations, small standing groups, seated tables, for mini cabarets or full stage shows, I have the experience, professional knowledge and track record to ensure your guests will experience
Facts about Paul:
- a professional close-up magician
- a member of The Magic Circle
- proud to have entertained for Her Majesty, The Queen and her family
- a regular entertainer for many celebrities and household names
- a magical advisor to the theatre industry
- part of a double act and we’ve had our own prime time Saturday night TV show across Europe
- a co-creator of nationally award-winning magic
- lucky enough to have headlined for The Magic Circle’s public events
- one of a pair of magicians who have a monthly magic show at The Ritz hotel in London.
And other facts, not directly magic related:
- I am an ex-member of the Royal Shakespeare Company (1991 season at The Barbican).
- I have written music for 2 TV shows and 1 movie.
- I am a very experienced and award-winning theatre director.
If your enquiry is regarding children's magic, please go to www.magicpaul.co.uk
Paul’s public shows
As well as performing at private events, Paul can be found flabaghasting and wowing guests and public at various ticketed events across London. These include being resident at the monthly magic show at the Ritz Hotel and regularly performing at ‘Magic at the Asylum’, a monthly show of weirder, sometimes darker magic held at the Asylum Chapel.
Paul is also to be found regularly performing at ticketed events at private members’ clubs across the capital.